• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Selfridge Air-Show 7-10-22

mmissile

Reaction score
My wife, my friend, and I volunteer to help at the airshow every time they have one. It's been a few years, but got back into the golf-cart for civilian transport. After the show had ended and we had vacated everybody, I went back to the F-22's. They had taken the perimeter rope down, as they were disassembling the show. I never miss an opportunity for something cool, and approached the crew and pilots. The pilot agreed to take a couple shots of me with my people-mover, and of course ...the aircraft. What a long and tiring day, but the pics made it all the better.
F-22 Raptor Selfridge 7-10-22   3.jpg

Last edited:

heminut

Reaction score
My son works on the electronics on F-16's at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson and is around the F-22's a lot. He says they are amazing aircraft!

mmissile

Reaction score
Yeah, Obummer killed the 22. It's appears to be a superior aircraft than the 35. The pilot did a tail-stand for a 1/4 mile, then straight up. Crazy power and abilities. The F-15 is still an amazing aircraft. Power to spare.

Back