• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Steel Core Dash Pads.....

YEARONE

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
E-Body 1970-74 - Barracuda - Challenger -- Interior / Dash Pads / Covers / Trim / 1970 - 1974 Challenger - Cuda Complete Dash Pads - STEEL CORE /

Click here to order your very own STEEL CORE E BODY DASH PAD. They are made to order and ship within 4-5 business days. You can also opt to send your core in and we will cover it and send a brand new pad back to you on your core. Happy Motoring! YR1 FREE SHIPPING

upload_2019-8-6_17-57-38.png

Last edited:

Adam

Reaction score
You have a great company, and I have bought many things from you guys, including a dash pad which was perfect; however your shipping charges are seemingly much higher than everyone else. I have seen this discussed on several forums, so I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

John Rimel

Reaction score
You have a great company, and I have bought many things from you guys, including a dash pad which was perfect; however your shipping charges are seemingly much higher than everyone else. I have seen this discussed on several forums, so I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

Who makes their dashpads?

Adam

Reaction score
I bought mine over 10 years ago; I am sure their supplier has changed.

John Rimel

Reaction score
ABCMOPARTS is the way to go now. Theres another vendor out of Texas, I think. Not sure of his name but lots of complaints of his pads being I'll fitting.

YEARONE

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
ABCMOPARTS is the way to go now. Theres another vendor out of Texas, I think. Not sure of his name but lots of complaints of his pads being I'll fitting.[/
ABCMOPARTS is the way to go now. Theres another vendor out of Texas, I think. Not sure of his name but lots of complaints of his pads being I'll fitting.
Bob is a great guy. His is the only company currently that we wholesale our pads to.

YEARONE

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Adam-

Thanks for the feedback.

If in the future you see a problem with an order that seems high, please send [email protected] a quick note and we will check it out. (computers can be very inflexible.) If you are not satisfied with the outcome be sure and reach out to Mr. King as he cares about your satisfaction with your project and the entire process.

Spread the word please.

YR1

AUSTA

Reaction score
Are B5 blue Challenger dash pads sprayed with Dye or is coloured material used like the original

YEARONE

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
All colors are dyed with the exception of the B5 Blue which is coloured material. a SEM brand dye. The skin is Vac formed and thus the colors are baked into the pads on the dyed ones.

Back