• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

T/A exhaust questions

KMikk

Reaction score
I am installing a T/A exhaust setup on my formally single exhaust equipped challenger. Do the hanger brackets that are attached to the rear of the t/a mufflers bands use the same body attachment brackets as all the other types of challenger exhaust systems? If so, where can a find the weld on bracket for the drivers side of my factory single exhaust e-body?

jeff968

Reaction score
I am installing a T/A exhaust setup on my formally single exhaust equipped challenger. Do the hanger brackets that are attached to the rear of the t/a mufflers bands use the same body attachment brackets as all the other types of challenger exhaust systems? If so, where can a find the weld on bracket for the drivers side of my factory single exhaust e-body?

Yes, but there is a left and a right

KMikk

Reaction score
I installed my t/a exhaust that is made by accurate exhaust( bought through Year one), It all fit great including the side exhaust tips. The only issue I'm having is that there is not enough room for the drive shaft to clear between the head pipes in the area approximately below the front seats. Has any one else had this issue?

quapman

Reaction score
I installed my t/a exhaust that is made by accurate exhaust( bought through Year one), It all fit great including the side exhaust tips. The only issue I'm having is that there is not enough room for the drive shaft to clear between the head pipes in the area approximately below the front seats. Has any one else had this issue?

You sure the Year One parts you have are from Accurate? I just bought T/A headpipes from there and they still had the Dale's Cuda Shop shipping label on them.

quapman

Reaction score

Driver's side is bolted on, not welded like the pass. side. Studs go through the floor pan and there's another plate on the inside.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/70-74-Cuda-...m5d5fcf29c9:m:mXpa5TS64-0cMYI4-Xdt7Lw&vxp=mtr

Back