• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The New Dynacorn Challenger body!

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
The New Dynacorn Challenger body! Seen at SEMA 2010

dynacorn_challenger.jpg

ramenth

Reaction score
I wonder how the fit is up close and how much tinkering it would take to get it right?

What's the information on the jig set up? Be a real b**** to buy a new body only to find out the rails weren't jigged right, SAI is off, and the thing wouldn't take an alignment.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Will not be long before we have are first catalog Cuda or Challenger.

What are they gong to do about Vins, fender tags, and registration on these?

ramenth

Reaction score
What are they gong to do about Vins, fender tags, and registration on these?

That's what I was wondering, too. Are they scouring the country for "core titles" like the manufacturer of the '57 Bel Air convertibles are doing? Buying cars, no matter what the condition, for a clean title and a good VIN? Or are they able to get a waiver from the feds for a new VIN?

Horus

Reaction score
This is very exciting to see. Does anyone know if you can use it to make or replace a 71-74? Last I heard of this they were going to make a Cuda body first.

Cudaized

Reaction score
Have some mixed feelings about this one. It would be tough to keep a car in good shape for 40 years and have someone pull up at a car show with a re-tagged brand new body and win. This also can eventually impact the value of our cars. Supply has always dictated price, as more cars are brought back form the dead (re-tagging) it can only hurt the value of our e-bodies.

moper

Reaction score
I know in CT you can basically register anything, but CT will issue you a new VIN. They will not be able to carry a factory ttype ID number. Which is fine for me. Most states have different requirements for street rods, which is what this body will basically be... Until the "business men" get them and start re-badging.

Back