• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Thief anyone know this person

Matt M

Reaction score
Not if the payment comes from your checking account, they don't charge any fee under those circumstances. I've done it many times.
Man,
You have more guts than me. I won't link my checking account to Paypal. I am more comfortable dealing with a CC company if there is an issue with funds going missing.
I guess you could link an account you just use for Paypal and transfer $ to cover the transactions......

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
I had started a thread on that other site regarding the cost of selling parts.
Fees on Ebay are 15%.
Fees from PayPal via the 1099 for your taxes are 15% minimum.
So, this will be reflected in your price.
Or you can show up and give me cash, and dicker, have coffee.
Friends and family will work too. Trust, though it is hard to do, can be verified by the community. No area is an island, socially.
Ebay requires a checking account attached to your seller account, even though you have PayPal.

heminut

Reaction score
Man,
You have more guts than me. I won't link my checking account to Paypal. I am more comfortable dealing with a CC company if there is an issue with funds going missing.
I've been doing it for over 10 years and never had a problem! I've had more problems with CC's!

Matt Johnson

Reaction score
Guys... how are we missing the guys name is Harry Fellar.... I hope he is indeed a Hairy feller...

Back