• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Vinyl Top Trim Clips Needed 72 Barracuda.

SRKlegin

Reaction score
Morning members,
Running into snags as I build this back up. Small stuff like vinyl top trim clips and such. If anyone is parting out a barracuda and has these trim clips, I desperately need about 14 each. During the course of removing the vinyl top and repairing the corrosion, I discovered that all were dry-rotted and cracked. Assuming I could get these no problem I tossed all but one for a sample. Well I have looked high and low on the web and there are no suppliers. Can someone help, please :)

terrywalker

Reaction score
Is this It?
Terry W.

Attachments

• Cuda Top Clips.jpg
    Cuda Top Clips.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 100

SRKlegin

Reaction score
No,
I have seen these, the bad thing with this conversion is that i would have to drill out the existing factory clip rivets and enlarge the hole to accept. Bad thing is the car is freshly painted . I was trying to find the teflon clips that simply slide in. Thanks for the suggestion. If push comes to shove I will convert. :)

terrywalker

Reaction score
That Ebay item looks like these clips I used on my vinyl top molding on my 74 Charger. Here's a photo with size. Just slide on the installed pins.
Terry W.

Attachments

• Charger Vinyl Top Molding Clips.jpg
    Charger Vinyl Top Molding Clips.jpg
    771.6 KB · Views: 98

SRKlegin

Reaction score
That Ebay item looks like these clips I used on my vinyl top molding on my 74 Charger. Here's a photo with size. Just slide on the installed pins.
Terry W.
I have those but unfortunately they are not wide enough.

Back