• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Wanted! Cuda! Someone please sell me there cuda or barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnielsen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. Wonder if this will work? I check the west half of the United States almost daily... I started with a trade offer that got zero hits.. I think they all sell in very specific and peculiar marketplaces from obscure and vague text ads?

Terzmo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale forum..not "wanted forum" READ!

Rod dietrich

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. Wonder if this will work? I check the west half of the United States almost daily... I started with a trade offer that got zero hits.. I think they all sell in very specific and peculiar marketplaces from obscure and vague text ads?
That's true. And it's always cash. I looked everywhere for a roadrunner. Finally found one I could afford on the b body forum. I just learned that's how to do it.

Rod dietrich

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking for a project?
A roller?
Or a complete car running and driving car?

Helps to have a high mark for value. Not 50K, so 40k?
See that's the thing. I have multiple trades and cash. But it'll b a daily so im not looking for a 50k car. Maybe 40k. I'm fishing. I'm looking for the best car for the least amount of money.

Rod dietrich

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale forum..not "wanted forum" READ!
Hey thanks for ur help. But since nobody ever sells anything I thought it would b nice to have a fresh listing lmao. And check it. This ad already has more comments then any other wtb. So I greatly appreciate your kind and intellectual reply haha

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You didn’t say what condition you were looking for. I know of this Plymouth 'Cuda project. Real field find! Been stored out in the elements for many years so it's well seasoned. Compact for ease of shipping. Open to trades. Had build sheet, vin tag and title about 2 wives ago. Pretty complete left tail and reverse light lenses. Money talks. Shoot me an offer to pass on, he knows what he has cuz he’s been watching the auctions.

E3606510-8AD0-4F48-8BFB-FC1A2BDA0390.jpeg

Rod dietrich

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You didn’t say what condition you were looking for. I know of this Plymouth 'Cuda project. Real field find! Been stored out in the elements for many years so it's well seasoned. Compact for ease of shipping. Open to trades. Had build sheet, vin tag and title about 2 wives ago. Pretty complete left tail and reverse light lenses. Money talks. Shoot me an offer to pass on, he knows what he has cuz he’s been watching the auctions.

View attachment 88733
Rear bumper looks ok from here

gus palavros

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about a 1970 barracuda 318 numbers match runs and yard drives needs some metal work overall complete 13.500 florida 727 389 4283 i can text pics

gus palavros

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no just my restored 71 i have a friend who has a 70 cuda convertible he will sell project

gus palavros

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also have another friend who has a 70 convertible major project he is in tampa i can forward numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back