• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Wanted: Dana 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

440-6pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi folks,

I have a 1971 Challenger RT 440- 6 pack, 4 speed and am only missing a Dana 60 to complete the factory specs, preferably with 3.54 ratio.

I would really appreciate some help finding one.

Thank you,

Last edited:

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strange Engineering can do an original spec one brand new for a decent price then just stamp and paint dab it to suit, better then spending a fortune and taking a gamble on an original used one. 3.54 was the ratio for them 3.55 is a 8 3/4 ratio they can do a lot of optional ratios (including 3.54), Sure Grip, Detroit Locker, spool, powder coated housing and a lot of other options.

440-6pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I made a mistake, it is suppose to be Dana 60 with 3.54. I was hoping to find an original before going to new build.

440-6pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ottawa, but don’t mind driving or paying for shipping.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 4.10 Dana from a wrecked 70 Hemi cuda that has 700 miles on it. I'm so far away ( north of Victoria) that the freight would be CRAZY!
what did you want to pay for one?
Ken

440-6pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have an office in Victoria and Vancouver. I may be able to have it shipped. Can you send me some pictures and all the numbers on the tube?

Thanks Ken!

Truckparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a dana 60 rear full floater rear end with a Detroit Truetrack, 3.54:1 ring and pinion gears, weld on caliper brackets, Cadillac El Dorado calipers and re-build kit, choice of hubs for the wider bolt circle Dana axle shafts or the narrower bolt circle Sterling/ 14-bolt corperate axle shafts. The wheel bolt circle is only 8 on 6-1/2". The axle shaft bolt circle is 3-9/16"(Sterling/Corperate) or 4" (Dana).

I can put this axle on a pallet and prepare for freight but the buyer will have to pay me for the shipping and for the cost of the rear end with the Detroit Truetrack and other parts if the buyer wants them.

I have a dana 60 rear full floater rear end with a Detroit Truetrack, 3.54:1 ring and pinion gears, weld on caliper brackets, Cadillac El Dorado calipers and re-build kit, choice of hubs for the wider bolt circle Dana axle shafts or the narrower bolt circle Sterling/ 14-bolt corperate axle shafts. The wheel bolt circle is only 8 on 6-1/2". The axle shaft bolt circle is 3-9/16"(Sterling/Corperate) or 4" (Dana).

I can put this axle on a pallet and prepare for freight but the buyer will have to pay me for the shipping and for the cost of the rear end with the Detroit Truetrack and other parts if the buyer wants them.
IMG_5039_zpsmpwvwxku.jpg

IMG_5038_zpsea5oj7my.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com

IMG_5038_zpsea5oj7my.jpg

thanks

Truckparts

thanks

Truckparts

Last edited:

Truckparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bolt pattern for the axle shafts is 3.56" for one set of hubs and 3.96" for the other set of hubs.

Somebody tampered with my last post.

I should have a pair of 4340 full floater axle shafts in a week if somebody wants this rear end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back