• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What Company is Best for Restorations?

RexDub

Reaction score
What Company has the best quality with a good price for both parts like body panels and other bits and bobs and the shipping of those parts?? Just curious for when I start a resto. Thanks

- Rex

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Depends on what parts you are talking about and everyone will have different opinions. I've had success with Legendary for interiors, PST for suspension components, Summit for engine/trans parts, The Mopar Shop for body parts, and Year One for just about anything and I start with them if the price is comparable. These selections were completed prior to me joining this forum, so now I would focus on doing business with those that belong to this site. Oh, and I did use Just Dashes and while it was "spendy" ($1,000) and took a while, it is freakin' amazingly perfect! I'm also restoring a 66 Ford Galaxy 500xl convertible (wife's) and have used the same companies for similar components and have been satisfied. But I'm just a weekend warrior, other guys do this for a living so I'm interested to see their opinions.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I have found over the years that in restoration parts you pretty much get what you pay for. For instance you may be able to get a body panel cheaper from place A than place B, but is it worth 5 extra hours in installation time for the cheaper place A part? No. It isn't.

C O D Y

Reaction score
There is not one company that has the best of everything. Some have items, like C6pak said, that are better than others and will cost you more. It's best to research the item you need and ask lots of questions on sites like this.

Back