• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New profile posts

RT340
Thankyou for the A66 serial number
I will add it to the A66 Registry
Any info is appreciated.
There is information, full or partial on over 150 Challengers at this point
Phil
Peter, switch should reach you Saturday, 3-27-21 look for it. Let me know when it does. Appreciate, Thanks, Al
Dude, this is a Pace car 383 vert (org./wht) @ $58K in Tampa I would probably buy if I were in the market. But of course it doesn't mention rust. But check it out.
1971 Dodge Challenger · Driven 70,000 miles
71 pace car 383 2 bbl matching numbers motor power top power steering some runs drives needs some minor finish work painted top and bottom (813) 293-one two one two calllllllllllllllll me
Hi Ccas, I'm new forebodies member and have 74 Cuda that I'm restoring. The chassis, body, and paint are complete and 440-6 Stroker engine and 727 tranny also ready to be installed this spring. I'll be looking for good Radiator soon and interested to know more about Cold Case forebodies member discount price? If this post was not sent as a private message I apologize, I'm just getting used to the web site.
Hi, Any idea what FC7 9999 means on my fender tag? Can't find anything anywhere!! My name is Leo also, in snowy Canada. thanks
Yes, hello. Price (and pictures) of the radiator for a 70 Challenger 440, please!
C
Ccas
The 440 if original, should have a 26" wide radiator. Also, tell me the inlet and outlet positions. With this, then I can show you the correct radiator.
All the body work done. The car has been hand blocked with 220 then 400 boing into the paint booth this weekend