• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New profile posts

NixDad, Ben Lavigne picked up the decals from Matt. I sent Ben a PM to see if he still has them. You can to to the "Challenger A66 Group and Registry and PM Ben directly. Thanks
Phil
340challconvert
340challconvert
Did you guys contact Ben L at the FB Challenger A66 Registry?
He told me he has plans to have more made!
Have patience with this process and he will have more available decals

Phil
340challconvert
340challconvert
As a suggestion, If you have not done so, I would register your car formally with the A66 Challenger Registry. This way you would be better able to communicate with Ben on the decals when they are ready.
what size are the sway bars and what is the center to center on the rear eylets
Hi Caslebar,
Saw your beautiful car car again last night on Nicks. What’s going on with the noise thing?
Fasjac
Hi DartDad, Will you take $25 plus shipping for the broken lower dash piece?
D
DartDad
I can do $35 plus shipping.
Hello, Did you sell the AC vents? If not I would like to buy them. Thank you
SFEbody
SFEbody
Sold the center. Have the other 2
Good morning, love the way the car sits congrats, I'm in the same situation I just got the same wheels but i got 17x8's I still have time to exchange 2 of them since classic industries is only an hour from me, may i ask how much room is there from the inner rear tire to the spring. Thanks and Congrats color and wheels look awesome.
I'm interested in the AC vents you're selling. What year, and is the center vent in good condition? My center vent is broken in my '72 'cuda and I'm looking to replace it. Thanks! Best, Bill
WDO72
WDO72
Hope all is going well. Any word on the payment and shipping info for the 'cuda ac vents? Please let me know and I'll pay immediately. Thanks, Bill
SFEbody
SFEbody
Hey Bill, I have Zelle and Venmo if you want to purchase. Or the old fashion way of sending through mail Money order
WDO72
WDO72
Venmo works for me. Please let me know your Venmo username and if there are any additional charges to the $50 for the vent. I'll pay immediately and include my address in the payment. Thanks again.
Dillon, I noticed someone PM you on the AC dash vents this morning. I hope you will reply to me before the other person since I PM you yesterday. Thanks
D
Dillon
I had a guy message me a few days ago about the vents and he decided to get them I’m sorry
Mopar okie, if you are still looking for e-body switch knobs, the dimmer/wiper knobs I have these available so let me know.
Thanks, Al
E body Rallye gauges
Having a problem with fuel, oil and temp gauges (new repro). New M&H wiring harness under dash. Had all gauges working intermittently. Checked continuity and voltage in and out. Checked grounds, added extra ground wires, tested gauges by grounding sending unit connections. Gauges no longer work.
Frank McIntyre
Frank McIntyre
I'm having the same prob with the rallye gauges, in particular the oil and temp. Alt and fuel working. On start up oil does not move, less than a minute later temp goes to H. Changed sending units on both still same. Installed aftermarket oil pressure gauge and it worked fine. Any ideas