• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Brothers car collection visit

DougfirUcode

Reaction score
Rim Blow

20230519_160823.jpg

SFEbody

Reaction score
What an amazing collection of E-Bodies. I wonder how long they took to assemble such a large amount of cars? A little of me is sad though that one person/company has so many which reduces the opportunity for average Joes like us to have one. None the less, WOW WOW WOW .......Cheers!

Matt Johnson

Reaction score
How do you get to see the brothers collection in person? open to the public or invitation only thing?

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have seen videos and people's tours of this collection. It is amazing the awesome collection that has been put together in that building. Can't imagine what has been spent. Seems every record breaking auction house car went to this collection. Just glad they are all getting preserved. Hopefully, released back to the public someday for others to actually enjoy them for what they are. CARS, meant to be driven.....

DougfirUcode

Reaction score
What an amazing collection of E-Bodies. I wonder how long they took to assemble such a large amount of cars? A little of me is sad though that one person/company has so many which reduces the opportunity for average Joes like us to have one. None the less, WOW WOW WOW .......Cheers!
Right

Racer Dave

Reaction score
Wow. Amazing collection of Hemi 'verts. I don't think I've ever seen any 'Cuda in Y4, much less a HemiCuda!

Moparply

Reaction score
Some of those cars were from NJ. The red 70 Hemicuda convert auto was at a lot of the local shows. A local collector still has some of the original paperwork from the 71 Hemi Challenger sunroof car.

Last edited:
Back