• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE MOPAR 1970 1971 DODGE CHALLENGER PLYMOUTH CUDA SHAKER HOOD SCOOP INNER CABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow
That is nuts.
They are made in reproduction form
Dino2 (2).gif

budascuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it glnos?
Oh yes it is....
If you get an ounce of gold and carefully roll it into a wire and then cover it with the casing of a heater cable ..... It would be less expensive!

budascuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, we had this same discussion about a week ago on an NOS part that glnos had on ebay.

The thing is that not just me, but almost everyone gets a shock from his prices. His prices are not HIGH,
they are not very high, they are stupid high.
But... this latest price is in a different category all together, one that makes me want to think of a reason why.
There is a possibility that he has succumbed to an illness, one that effects the reasoning part of his mind, that's not a joke, it is possible.
In that case, l feel shame for making fun of his prices... And I mean that sincerely.
I shall never say a word about glnos ever again!

shakerjoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He’s whacked on his prices, we all know that...a pair of cables, 1 for sure NOS and another that best could be described as manufactured, but could pass for NOS sold a few weeks ago on eBay, seller is known legit seller of high quality NOS and used...both sold for about $850shipping included, this one needs much more detailed pics to show true OE NOS...but still is obscene, but I guess if you need it, and he’s got it, and you’ve got the green, then you have to roll the dice...I don’t even go in his display at Carlisle anymore btw LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back