• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

IMG_5089 (1).jpeg

1970 Dodge Challenger 426 Hemi Tribute

Black on red 426 Hemi Challenger tribute
Awesome car, awesome title… nice as it gets
Love the car just the way it is. Or the smaller (original style is good too), but its your car…. And a nasty son of a gun at that. I’d leave it alone. I like the bigger wheels and tires. Like the red interior too! Looking for a rally or standard gauge cluster/gauges that is really nice or refurbed if possible/know anyone? Thanks. 937-536-0922 Jason Friedman

Attachments

• A65C8510-6623-4AC6-A47A-0FC7FE5DDA9E.jpeg
    A65C8510-6623-4AC6-A47A-0FC7FE5DDA9E.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 160
JasonF
JasonF
Thanks man. This is the one I am trying to build actually. Doing a built 440, already has 4 spd from factory, Mosier Dana 60 Rear End. Really trying to figure out this darn dash/original style gauge surround and/or guage cluster. All the rally ones seem to sell before I can get to them . But, even standard would be fine if its nice.
Kubrick's426
Kubrick's426
My dash cluster doesn't even a have a tach because the car was originally a 318 car. I definitely need to upgrade. I'd send a pic but I can't find a way to attach in this thread. I think you have to go to the photo gallery section to add to a posting.
MoparJason
MoparJason
Wicked looking Challenger love the dark exterior with the red interior.
Back