• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

'10 Challenger Drag Pack car

Status
Not open for further replies.

racedodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
everyone,

got a friend who ordered a new 1 of 100 drag pack challengers (dont know the real numbers of actual produced or being produced, going off of what my friend stated). its almost ready, but now he cannot afford it. either his '09 red Challenger goes or the drag pack one does. I know this sounds weird, but he just called me while i was at work to see if i wanted it (the drag pack car) for $35k (some assembly required lol). I told him no way i could afford that. I did tell him that I would pass the word on though. You have 24 hours to conact him though (this is what he told me, and why he waited so long i have no idea.. maybe he was hoping he could swing it??).

I will give his phone number to all interested parties as he said it was okay.

contact me here or email racedodge at hotmail dot com

mike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it would be very great to have, but why is he selling the drag pack chally instead of his '09?

racedodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it would be very great to have, but why is he selling the drag pack chally instead of his '09?

it is sold, but personally i think he was crazy for even thinking about selling the '10 drag car. he should have kept it, but alas..that is why we dont understand crazy, its too irrational!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back