• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1970-1974 Cuda (340 or larger) for restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

coodos

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
New to the forum, i'm looking for a 70-74 Cuda in a 340, or 383 to restore. Not sure where to start looking or where abouts to find, figured this would be a good place.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You didn’t say what condition you were looking for. I know of this Plymouth 'Cuda big block project. Real field find! Been stored out in the elements for many years so it's well seasoned. Compact for ease of shipping and a great candidate to turn into a convertible. Open to trades. Had build sheet, vin tag and title about 2 wives ago. Pretty complete, both left and right tail and reverse light lenses. Money talks. Shoot me an offer to pass on, he knows what he has cuz he’s been watching the auctions.

Welcome aboard!

IMG_5347.jpeg

Katfish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You didn’t say what condition you were looking for. I know of this Plymouth 'Cuda big block project. Real field find! Been stored out in the elements for many years so it's well seasoned. Compact for ease of shipping and a great candidate to turn into a convertible. Open to trades. Had build sheet, vin tag and title about 2 wives ago. Pretty complete, both left and right tail and reverse light lenses. Money talks. Shoot me an offer to pass on, he knows what he has cuz he’s been watching the auctions.

Welcome aboard!

View attachment 111658
Must be special with a BB in a 72-74

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all seriousness, here’s this. If you want the sellers contact information, PM me.

IMG_5677.jpeg

1973 Plymouth Barracuda Survivor
This car had been in storage for some 25 years. It came out of California in the 1990’s where they don’t salt the roads and was put in storage shortly after arriving here most likely due to engine trouble. When I tore into the engine, I discovered it had a bent push rod.
The body is straight. It has minimal rust in the form or rust bubbles, and some small holes in the trunk. The underside of the car is solid.
This car has rally gauges, console, bucket seats and originally came with AC. The interior is what you would expect from a car that had been stored for decades; the headliner is shot, the drivers seat is worn, the dash cracked.
It has a 1971 340 engine with 1968 X heads, 727 transmission and 3.08 sure grip (posi) rear end. The engine has TRW speed pro pistons, and a new Summit racing cam, lifters, push rods, and rocker arms and rocker arm shaft. . It also has an Edelbrock performer intake manifold and carburetor.
All brake shoes, pads, wheel cylinders, rotors, drums, and shoe hardware have been replaced along with the master cylinder, and power brake booster. It also has a remanufactured alternator. New belts and hoses.
I have too many projects and don’t have the inclination to do this car justice.

Resized_20210614_224410.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back