• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970-1974 Cuda or challenger wanted for quick deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreadl0ck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for something to replace my modern Mopar which I sold last week. I've been sitting in my empty garage and can't stand not being a Mopar owner any more.

Located in Sweden it's hard to find right cars, especially when going through craigslist. I will fly over to the US next week and stay for 8 weeks so any deals would be made up in person either by cash or by bank cheque. I have a lot of references from the LX-community if you need to check if I'm a stand up guy.

Since I'm terrible at welding but a pretty good mechanic - I'm looking for a Cuda or Challenger without any rust or other steel problems. The bigger the engine the better. Preferable some high impact colors but it's more important that the car is straight and solid. Non matching cars are also of interest as long as they're documented.

My absolute limit is $35K so send me what you got either pm or

Thanks!

DELETED EMAIL ADDRESS - Ramenth

Last edited by a moderator:

NoCar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he means it's not a big deal if it's not the original engine as long as it's got a clear title. Taking a car home with him probably requires a lot of paperwork.

Dreadl0ck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking for an easy project or a done car?

Easy projects are fine, new interior, maybe body prepped but need respray - fine. As long as I don't need to replace or patch the body. But of course - done cars are better but will cost me more.

Non matching cars...as long as they are documented. What do you mean?
I mean, if somebody has put a 440 into a 318 car - that's fine as long as there's good record of what has been done and to what specs the new engine is built. Same with transmission - it's fine with a 727 with reverse manual valve body as long as there's documentation on it. Don't want any surprises when I come to the Swedish customs with it.

I think he means it's not a big deal if it's not the original engine as long as it's got a clear title. Taking a car home with him probably requires a lot of paperwork.

Spot on - paperwork to get the cars here is pretty.... extensive. Car needs to be, if not stock, so at least "time period correct" - so no 6.1 HEMIs in E-bodies with coil overs and Wilwood brakes then ;)

Sixpaksteve

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you going to the all Chrysler show in Carlisle, PA next month, Dreadlock? That's a huge MOPAR only swap meet/car show / cars for sale event - the biggest on the East Coast if not the biggest in the entire U.S..

Dreadl0ck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately not. I'm kind of stuck at Disney World for 8 weeks but I'm mobile to look at specific cars - but wife won't allow me to attend a Mopar show again (not after LX spring festival last year lol)

Dreadl0ck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She *REALLY* wants a 2010 Challenger but that feels like doing something half-*ssed which I don't know how I feel about.

Any other cars people want to offer me? Flying in this sunday!

gcheeseman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 73 Challenger 340 4 speed Rallye package numbers matching. Color is Top Banana with a black strobe stripe and black gut. Motor, trans, rear rebuilt about 75 miles ago. Great shape. Contact Gil 609-575-5878 Located in Pennsylvania.

convdart440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any luck in your hunt? I might just have what you want in your price range I just posted my add with photos check it out and write me back if you are interested, can help you ship home to sweden when payment clears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back