• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geneno

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 340 1-8-70 .020 "J" heads with the large valves $2000.00 .You arrange shipping

xxxxx.jpg

xxxx.jpg

xxx.jpg

xx.jpg

xxxxxx.jpg

tonysrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A guy asks location and response is zip code. Now he has to look up where the F---k 48096 is. Does that make any sense?

Geneno

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is Ray township Michigan 48096.....Sorry, too used to getting shipping quotes with just the zip.

tonysrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might not like my post but the guy that asked the question did.

Geneno

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tonysrt,
Did you happen to notice how the guy who asked me my location responded?....exactly, he didnt!, he looked up the zip code because he probably would not of known where Ray township Michigan was anyway. Please, if your not interested in an item, do not waste your time commenting.....thank you

tonysrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a newbie we'll forgive your ignorance. When you said Mi. maybe he lives too far for it to be shipped and that's why he didn't respond. A guy asks a question doesn't mean he's going to buy. And most maps don't give zip codes, you could have said Detroit area or Lansing area or wherever Ray township is. By the way the rules call for city and state in the ad.

Geneno

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for being so forgiving! In the future, I will try to do better when posting an item. If I make another mistake like I did, please "private message me" unless you still want to expose to the rest of the members your level of professionalism.

krazykuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a newbie we'll forgive your ignorance. When you said Mi. maybe he lives too far for it to be shipped and that's why he didn't respond. A guy asks a question doesn't mean he's going to buy. And most maps don't give zip codes, you could have said Detroit area or Lansing area or wherever Ray township is. By the way the rules call for city and state in the ad.

When you ask someone from Michigan where they are from, they hold up their right hand and point to where they live on the 'map'...

You can't see them holding up their hand and pointing to where they live over the internet...

Forgive him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back