• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970-'71 'Cuda, Barracuda, and Challenger back seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar jeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello to all!
...I have a couple rag top parts someone may be interested in. (...I am also looking to buy the painted interior trim that goes around the windshield if anyone has any for sale).
...I have an E-body convertible back seat for sale (or trade toward the parts I'm looking for). -I bought this at a swap meet last year for my car, but ended up finding a nicer one that I used instead. I paid $500 for this at Carlisle last year (it was the only one I saw there), and would like to get what I paid back out of it (or as close as possible) plus shipping.
...Obviously this seat will need reupholstered, and it does have some surface rust, but the metal is not rotten.
...Convertible parts are so hard to find. I would be willing to trade this seat toward the parts I need if someone has them available, or sell it if not. My convertible Challenger is missing the painted metal interior trim around the windshield, the belt trim that goes from the doors, to around the back of the top, and returns to the opposite door. -I also need the rear interior panels too. Any leads to these parts is appreciated.
Thanks, Jeff.

mopar jeff, A moment ago Edit Report

image.jpeg

View attachment 33906

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

crocha617

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeff,
I have a nice original set of challenger ss boot trim if you are interested. Let me know and I'll dig it out take some pictures. Are you looking for the plastic vertical a-pillar pieces that go up the inside of the windshield? If you are you can cut down hardtop ones and they fit. The large horizontal metal piece that goes across the top of the windshield and the metal corners are convertible specific and tough to find.
Chris

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Is the challenger rear seat still available?
I'm surprised you hadn't gotten the reproduction belt molding. Are they not worth it?
Thank you.
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back