• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970-74 Challenger REAR interior panels (white)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clamcake

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a BRAND NEW set of rear (only) white interior panels for a challenger. This is a new and in the wrapper set of two (1 driver and 1 passenger side). I bought a "set of interior panels for a Cuda" on eBay over a year ago and they sent the wrong rears. It has been too long to chase the seller down, my stupidity is your gain. I will trade these for a new set of white panels for a Cuda as well. I am looking for half of my money back at $275 SHIPPED to the lower 48. (I am in the Boston area) Thanks for looking.

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it was a while ago but get in touch with the seller and say you stored them and just now opened the package a lot of people do this (myself included) after all it was the sellers mistake not yours you never know the seller may have the white Challenger front trims on the shelf waiting to be reunited with the rears. Also Paypal and Ebay are no longer the same company and when they separated their claim and return deadlines increased you can find the seller if you go to your Ebay purchase history, enter the year and go through the list.

clamcake

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I cannot find it in my history because there is no product description after one year. I will tool around to see if there is a way to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back