• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 barracuda for sale MUSTSELL/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowdeckdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1970 plymouth barracuda for sale. It is an original rubber bumper car with factory power disk brakes,power stearing,new goodmark fenders,new headliner(installed) new legendary seat covers,decent grill and doors,solid decklid and trunk,gutters,new dashcap,new gilled rocker moldings,restored floorshift colum(installed). Car was originally rally red with a 318. Nice power buldge hood. Car was originally a colum shift but i have all the parts to make it a floor shift. I stripped the engine conpartment to bare steel and shot it with epoxy primer and then tx9 black. Floors are in decent shape as is dutchman panel. Framerails are nice. 8.75 rear. Car needs quarters,outer wheel houses and trunk extensions. Black door panels in good shape. This would be a relativley easy e body to restore and is priced for a quick sale. Iam a drag racer at heart and i dont have the heart to turn it into a drag car. It was for sale on this site for 9k. I figure i invested about another 2k into it but again i need to sell it asap to purchase a 68 valiant so iam looking for around 8k. The car is located in south jersey but iam willing to help with delivery for a fee. pm me here,email is [email protected] or give me a call 856 803 8128. Iam laid off so call me anytime! Iam also interested in trades for 67,68,69 darts or valiants. let me know what you got! engine and trans dosnt matter as long as it has a clean body! I will post pics asap. Thanks for the add space! You will be hard pressed to find a 70 barracuda this solid at this price.

Last edited:

lowdeckdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
comcast is having problems letting me access my emails so if you are interested give me a call. 856 803 8128. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back