• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Barracuda rare optioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisnben

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1970 Barracuda BH23G0E car. Quite the rare one, Los Angeles plant- and I wonder how many were built in this combo: Original FE5 Rallye Red with full red interior; & a black painted roof V02(not vinyl) with the rear stainless trim. Has it right on the fender tag. I've heard it was a Canadian export option? Original 14" Rallye wheels and nice caps. Original 7-1/4 rear end, not sure of the gear.

It gets better- the car is a 318 & pistol grip D21, 4-speed non-console car. The engine is missing, but the transmission and shifter/boot/ rods are complete- still in the car- never been removed & in good working order.

The car will need full interior restoration, but all present- nothing missing or removed.

The car is a California car, just recently moved to WI. The ONLY metal that it need is the lower rear quarters and extensions replaced. I have purchased the full AMD quarter skins and trunk extensions as well as a new rear valance panel & hardware. All this is included. The door lips, trunk lips, trunk floor, interior floors, engine bay, etc. are all very, very nice. One 2" hole in pass. door front corner; & 2 1" spots right in front of each hood hinge. That's it. It's a huge savings/bonus in the time & money department.

All the wiring harness is still intact and good. The Barracuda is a manual drum brake, manual steering car. All body #'s match, fender tag present, no build sheet found. The car has the original paint with an old faded light coat of red primer on most of the tops and sides. Panels are very straight.

The grill and headlight bezels are very nice, just needing new paint- no cracks, etc. The front turn signal lenses only have one small crack in the pass. side- very presentable. Tail lights are super nice. Both bumpers are straight, just faded. Needs a windshield, but all other glass is very nice and also the trim.

Overall- this car is a gem. Other than removing the 318 & red carpet, nothing is missing or been removed. Drop in your engine of choice. I do have a complete core short block 360 that I can toss in the deal. Price is firm at a reasonable $16900, no trades. Please message me here, I check very often. Include your contact info, pics by email.
BH23:
Plymouth Barracuda
High
2 Door Hardtop
G0E: 318 230HP 1-2BBL 8 CYL
Los Angeles, CA, USA
108340: Sequence number
E44: 318 cid 2 barrel V8 230hp
D21: 4 Speed Manual Transmission
FE5: Bright Red Exterior Color
H6E4: Trim - High, Vinyl Bucket Seats, Red
000: Full Door Panels