• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 Challenger SE Roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

IA6Barrel

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm thinking about selling my 70 Challenger SE. It is a 318 car with no motor. It is a real 4 speed though... but no transmission. Go mengo with burnt orange leather interior... but no interior (there is the bad part) I have a lot of correct parts for it. SE grill. I think I have about all the SE trim. Correct rear window. No VIN plate on dash. But Mylar door sticker, cowl #, fender tag and radiator support numbers all match. There were 59 SE cars made that were 318 4 speeds. I'm not sure how many were Go Mengo but I think less than 5. I have correct ralley hood... The fake TA hood doesn't go with car unless you want it and not the ralley hood. I really have a lot of good parts for this car. I think the right guy could have it done in 8 to 12 months. It needs floor pans. Trunk pan is tacked in. I have all the original glass with "air conditioned by Chrysler" on right rear window. I have original tail lights and original back up light. I have black door special edition door panels. I have original side marker lights. I have the front and rear bumpers. Correct 12 on K frame coin. I have the stearing column and wood grain stearing wheel. The Dash is a correct original SE dash with gauges and AC. Solid car with a lot of new and original parts. Would be super cool back to OEM. Just a cool rare car that won't break the bank. Or maybe it will but you have a cool car. Value is pretty subjective but I think it's a $15,000 car with all the parts. But I'm open to your offers. Thank you for looking.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

IA6Barrel

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should ad that I do not have the broadcast sheet. And I'm in Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back