• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1970 cuda fish gill rocker mouldings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantheman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am hoping somebody has a damaged/beat up set. I have a 67 Coronet and love those rocker mouldings. Of course, the problem is a Cuda is shorter on the rockers and I really don't want to buy a brand new second set to section and 'glass pcs together. I need both sides, less than 10 inches per side....Yes, I am insane, as my wife tells me (an the other voices). Thanks-Dantheman
ps-be safe mopar brethren

Dfr3604cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a set 10-15 years ago.
For my 74.
I changed my mind and bought original style a couple months ago.
I'm in PA also... Finleyville.

Dantheman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure what your reply means. Do you have the fish gill originally intended for a 70 Cuda and do you want to part with them? I would love to pick them up, but your 4 hours away. I am afraid, with shipping, that they would be cost prohibitive. How much are you looking to get?....Dantheman

Dantheman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are the ones I purchased and have cut them down for a consistent height, then hand sanded at the cut line to replicate the curved bevel. They are approx 6 inches short of going wheel well to wheel well and would like another pair to section in the needed length. I am trying to avoid spending $150 for two 6 inch sections. I have contacted the manufacturer to see if there is a chance they would have the desired length on pcs which are 'scrap'. If they don't, I would consider yours. How much, including shipping, are you looking to get? If we can help each other out, this could work......Thanks-Dantheman

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just how much do you think it will cost you to drive 4 hrs each way to pick them up ?? cost prohibitive??

Dantheman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the offer. I bit the bullet and bought a second pair, just to use 8 inches off of each...Appreciate your time-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back