• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 Factory Fish Gill rocker moldings

Status
Not open for further replies.

royreed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
What are they worth???
I have a set of factory 1970 Cuda Fish Gills Rocker moldings that are in amazing shape. They came off of a car in 1980 and have been put up since then. I have been told that they are very hard to come by.
IMG_8329.jpeg
IMG_8330.jpeg
IMG_8327.jpeg

pschlosser

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking for a set of these. mine are all broken and crumbling. Let me know when you figure a price. I'm looking for a used set for a survivor car. but shipping such a looooooooong item will require a special box.

royreed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay will do. I can get a thick shipping tube that’s made for shipping and it will protect them really good.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought an original set at carlisle for 175.
I purchased a reproduction set for 80 bucks.
These ship well in plumbing pipe with end caps glued on and one cap with a screw lid.

Radar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What year did you buy them
They still make repo ones

royreed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had these for several years now and I’m just now getting to the car. I bought a 71 barracuda and I am getting ready to sell everything. I found out that these are for a 70 so I’m selling them by themselves. I talked to Jeff at Tony’s Parts and he told me he sold a set years ago for $400 and has not had a set since then. Yes I know you can buy aftermarket ones but when redoing a car and you want it perfect then you want original factory parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back