• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 CUDA GRAY 426 HEMI CONVERTIBLE on ebay disappeared

hofilbert

Reaction score
There was a reasonably new listing on ebay for a 1970 Cuda Convertible 426 Hemi BSxxR... GRAY car. I did not save the link but I was watching it. Suddenly though ALL traces of its existence have disappeared. It is not in the sold or completed auctions or in current listings. It does not exist anywhere on ebay anymore. I'm presuming it was a fake listing then and ebay yanked it?

Last edited:

DrEamer

Reaction score
Very likely a fake, I have reported a couple of fake auctions in the past. One was a 1970 Challenger that the seller posted pictures from an auction from a year ago. Their biggest tip off though was using a description from another listing, that listed it as an R/T. The pictures were of a SE, with a flat hood, standard dash, and a small block. The other time was a on a 1971 or 72 Chevy Blazer. The actual owner was a member of a forum that I was on, but someone tried several times to post a fake listing on eBay as if it was theirs. A group of members were always helping to report the sellers, or engaging the fraudsters until eBay closed it, or they would pull it themselves. It was one of the more noble things that I have ever seen on a board being done.

Back