• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1970 Cuda Project Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMopuar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a dry clean original sheet metal 1970 Cuda coupe. No basket cases. No repaired sheet metal. Original paint cars most desired so I know exactly what I'm buying. Looking for entire car with front and rear clip -- but if all there is the basic unibody I would consider it - but it will have to be priced accordingly. Doesn't matter where the car is in the lower 48 USA. Will pay up for the right car as described -- matching numbers is desired but not absolutely necessary. Very few rust and rust holes in the car body might be O.K. -- but again will have to be priced accordingly and super rusty trunk floors and passenger compartment floors, rusty cowls and basket cases -- not interested. Get in touch with me at [email protected]. I'm a private collector -- not a flipper -- so I will pay more than any flipper could ever imagine -- but the car has to be the right car for the big money -- it also really depends what the car comes with. I will not waste your time -- all inquiries will be answered punctually. Thank you, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back