• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND 1970 Cuda Tail Light Assemblies

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDO72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, and thanks for considering this posting.

I'm looking to purchase a very nice set of OEM 70 cuda tail light assemblies. Looking for a set without pitting in the chrome grills or micro cracks and scratches in the lenses.

I have the housings, so if you have a set including both grills and lenses, that will work as well.

If you have a set, please let me know.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of complete sets, I'll dig them out of storage tomorrow and take some pictures.
What were you wanting to spend?

WDO72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, and thanks for the reply.
If they're a very nice set, no pits or cracks and very clean lenses, around $400. But, I'd like for them to be better than driver quality. Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I have I would not consider better than driver quality, it's been 30 years since I looked at them, some have good lenses but pitted chrome, or decent chrome with a scratch on the lens, so sorry I can't help

WDO72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for looking. Is it possible that I can make a set out of what you have, and what would the price be? I'm not working on a concourse car. I'd just like for the set to be pretty nice oem. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back