• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 date coded 426 Hemi carburetors 4742S and 4745S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis9995

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone I'm clearing up my hemi stuff starting with the carburetors. Debating if I should sell all 7 or 3 and keep two sets for myself. But for sure 3 will sell one as a pair and the other as a single. I have (3) 4742S carbs and (4) 4745S carbs. I posted them at what I believe is a fair price on eBay but posting here also and the a body and b body forums. Price is $2,600 for the pair or best offer. I am starting by selling the two up front in the picture. Both have H9 date code. But carb number is for a 1970 hemi car. I am selling themhere for the same price. Or best offer. if someone here is interested we can do the transaction through PayPal as a transaction if I get charged the 3% from PayPal it's fine that way you make sure you are covered on your end. But that way I avoid at least paying eBay's 10% eBay fees. Will possibly be selling the air cleaners for hemi after and I have one set of NOS valve covers.

IMG_5824.JPG

IMG_5825.JPG

IMG_5849.JPG

IMG_5850.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back