• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Hemi Cuda at auction, 86 original miles.

Duda

Reaction score
Bidding starts in two days and its at 95K. Im really curios for what kind of money it brings.

1970 PLYMOUTH HEMI CUDA | 87 ORIGINAL MILES | WISE REPORT AVAILABLE | OFFERED WITHOUT RESERVE | Collector Cars | Online Auctions | Proxibid

1655983333051.png

1fast383fish

Reaction score
@1fast383fish
If you get a chance, snap a few pics of the two body stamps and the vin tag to add to the picture documentation on the car, here on febo.
If you have never gone to the museum, make sure you have time for it. If your not so much into motorcycles you will spend and hour or two. I spent 9 hours of so. They kicked me out when they were tired of being there.
That place is amazing!
Not going to be able to visit auction, just told that I have Drill this weekend 🪖

RCodeCuda

Reaction score
OK! I see it now it has 87 miles. It's not worth a million now!
OK! I see it now it has 87 miles. It's not worth a million now!
So someone please explain this to me. If the odometer was ever disconnected, which it purportedly was with this car, how can the mileage ever be considered original???

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
So someone please explain this to me. If the odometer was ever disconnected, which it purportedly was with this car, how can the mileage ever be considered original???
Who knows? Probably no one for sure. Maybe turned over condition looks like it.Or was it disconnected no one said. no where did I see any documentation.

Back