• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Plymouth Cuda for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NS1RM21

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After two hours…..Sale Pending

1970 Plymouth Cuda for sale.

Hello everybody. I have been chasing this cars for many year and I finally got it….but I can’t keep it LOL! I purchased this car off the second owner and he owned it since 1972. It has been parked in a car port this whole time….out of the sun and rain. This car is 99% rust free with a small hole in the trunk the size of a business card and a small spot in the drivers fender….that is it!! I’ve never seen an original body this clean before. The original engine is gone but a strong running 400 is in its place. The numbers matching 727 is still there. This is one of those cars where you could do a complete restoration on it or fix a little at a time. I have put around 5 miles on this car but it really needs tires and some brake work. Transmission shifts well, good oil pressure, lights all work, nice steering, runs cool…..this car has real good bones. Here is a rundown on the options.
Real BS23N0E Cuda
383ci engine
727 auto trans
FF4 Green paint
White interior
Black 383 hockey stripe.
Power steering
Power brakes
Bucket seats
Console
Road lights
14” Ralleys
Sport painted driver mirror
8 track (missing) with three speaker dash

This is an Los Angeles built car so I don’t see a build sheet. So here it is just waiting to go to a good home. I’m located in Simi Valley Ca. I’m really easy to work with when it comes to shipping and my work schedule is very flexible. If you want to come and look at it I’m free most of the time.

$37,500

IMG_8131.jpeg

IMG_8127.jpeg

IMG_8128.jpeg

IMG_8129.jpeg

IMG_8175.jpeg

IMG_8196.jpeg

IMG_8193.jpeg

IMG_8173.jpeg

IMG_8165.jpeg

IMG_8180.jpeg

Last edited:

MONC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like an honest car, best of luck with the sale

autoxcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard this car will probably sell Monday. But if someone stepped up with cash now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back