• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 Cuda convertible door glass, tinted, both sides, Dec. 1970 date code

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparbob71.2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD 1971 Cuda convertible door glass, tinted, both sides, Dec. 1970 date code

SOLD Hi All, I just pulled these down from the rafters where they have been since 1975. They are caked in dust. I will get them cleaned up in the next few days and get pics uploaded. Some of the sliders and misc. are still attached. Love those racecar guys:icon_cheers:

**Tuesday night update- got them cleaned with hot soapy water, they look great but have some marks that I wouldn't call scratches but there isn't a word I can think of to describe how fine they are. I held them up to a light and had a flashlight behind them, circled everything with a marker and drew lines with arrows to show where the cat whisker/ rubber mark is. I'll load what I can here and if you need more PM me your email. Original date coded Mopar tinted glass that was on the car for 4 years. I guess NOS would be the only thing better?

Located in Laurel Md., prefer not to ship but will if the price is right. SOLD
$500.00 or bro

Any questions PM me here.
Thanks FEBO! SOLD

glass 039.jpg

glass 040.jpg

glass 041.jpg

Last edited:

gbrx5

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have glasss

Hi All, I just pulled these down from the rafters where they have been since 1975. They are caked in dust. I will get them cleaned up in the next few days and get pics uploaded. Some of the sliders and misc. are still attached. Love those racecar guys:icon_cheers:

**Tuesday night update- got them cleaned with hot soapy water, they look great but have some marks that I wouldn't call scratches but there isn't a word I can think of to describe how fine they are. I held them up to a light and had a flashlight behind them, circled everything with a marker and drew lines with arrows to show where the cat whisker/ rubber mark is. I'll load what I can here and if you need more PM me your email. Original date coded Mopar tinted glass that was on the car for 4 years. I guess NOS would be the only thing better?

Located in Laurel Md., prefer not to ship but will if the price is right.
$500.00 or bro

Any questions PM me here.
Thanks FEBO![/QUOT

Do you still have glass

moparbob71.2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, just loaded the Vert glass for Carlisle. If you want to check it out I'll be in M164. Weather looks like it will be good so see you there.
Thanks, Bob

moparbob71.2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, after taking these to Carlisle I am now told these are hardtop glass. We compared them to a Challenger convertible in the car corral and where vert glass has a sharp angle on top towards the windshield these are curved. I'm marking these SOLD since I can't delete. I'll open up a new thread for the hardtop glass. Sorry for the confusion/ false hope.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back