• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1971 gf7 SHERWOOD GREEN TOUCH UP PAINT CONTAINER

Status
Not open for further replies.

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys, I know i had sent this out before, but its worth a shot again. Looking for an original gf7 sherwood green metallic touch up paint container. I know these are hard to find. If anybody has one or knows where to get one please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Pepe70

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Guys, I know i had sent this out before, but its worth a shot again. Looking for an original gf7 sherwood green metallic touch up paint container. I know these are hard to find. If anybody has one or knows where to get one please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Do you want the container on that way you can match the paint?

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you want the container on that way you can match the paint?
Yes looking for the original Mopar 1971 f7 sherwood green metallic container that they put in the glove box when car was sold.Thanks Pepe....

Pepe70

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes looking for the original Mopar 1971 f7 sherwood green metallic container that they put in the glove box when car was sold.Thanks Pepe....
I seen that is guy on FBBO that like store and sell only paint for mopar I think that he will have it,
Ask there.
On his profile picture he has something about paint

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen that is guy on FBBO that like store and sell only paint for mopar I think that he will have it,
Ask there.
On his profile picture he has something about paint
Ok thank you, do you have his name? I will go and look for him. thank you Pepe70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back