• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 challenger T/A hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

prairiedoghunter

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Car was originally a 318 automatic. no engine currently .

I have a rebuilt 340 from a 70 duster with forged internals, and a 6-pak, 833 4 speed, or a rebuilt 440 and rebuilt 727. Either engine and transmission for extra money, how much depends on what kind of a package deal we make.

New goodmark quarters left and right, outer wheel houses, trunk drops

there is no body rust on this car, there a few minor dents, it has all been primed so all the body work that needs done shows up very well.

axle is an 8 3/4 with a posi 3.23 gears

I have a T/A hood, new from year one, I have all the trim for this car as well as the tail lights. And rear bumper, rear glass, all the head lights, chrome, door handles, front and 2 rear valances(need a little work) everything for a complete car.

car has been kept inside a dry shipping container

I have over 30 pictrues to view here: http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x348/prairiedoghunter/?start=all

I would be interested in a trade/partial for a 66 or 67 gto, 68 69 charger or a challenger/ barracuda as long as the body and paint has already been done or is in driver quality.

I am looking for manual steering box w/steering column for a cuda / challenger. Grill and headlight buckets, that will work in a 73 barracuda. Execelent front bumber for a 72 charger. Good dash bezel with radio holes in tact, 72 charger. I would be willing to trade for any of thes items, or buy. make me an offer, tell me what you got. 719 892 0320 key words: chrysler mopar restoration 1972 1974 satellite road runner roadrunner super bee 1971 1972 1970

$7000 for the complete car with the T/A hood. ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION NOT INCLUDED FOR $7000

this is the last challenger I have so you get all the challenger parts I have gathered up!!!

call or pm 719 892 0320

grey primer challenger 002.jpg

prairiedoghunter

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no longer have the 6 pak set up for the 340, but I have and air gap intake on the 340 now.

solid car, just needs someone with some time and patients to finish the body work, and finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back