• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1973 Cuda Entire Drive 340 engine/Torqueflite 3 speed trans/Drive Shaft/8-3/3 Sure grip rear axle

1973CudaKJH

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have an entire drive train that would be a great bargain for a Cuda body shell. 340 engine with ceramic coated headers/3 speed torque flight/8-3/4" sure grip axle/Power steering unit/entire front-end assembly/front fenders (need work on bottom end - rust)/ front header panel, front valance/ factory style exhaust system with square SS tips/center console w/auto shifter & much more.

I drove for 6 months and have video of engine running before taking apart. I also have Texas inspection proving it was running and driving. Car had 83,000 miles on and ran strong with no smoking leading to believe it has recently been rebuilt.

The Tahiti Gold was the original car (I hated that color), now the Sassy Geen car is car today (in body and paint now). I'm putting a 1971 front end with shaker hood on finished product.

I been buying like a mad man and have some to little knowledge for selling. Need help!

I'm open for discussion leading to offers??? I can furnish more detailed pictures.

If anyone has an idea how much these parts are worth drop me a message. If nothing appears reasonable, I will consider selling piece meal. Cuda at gas station, 21.JPGCudaBrown.jpgCuda at gas station, 21.JPGCudaXXX.jpg

Probably need to pick up in Houston, TX area with trailer.

Cuda340engine.JPG

Finoke

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im not sure about price but a great opportunity for someone putting together a shell. Shipping prices prohibit marketing to a larger audience. I would sell on craigslist and any face-book Mopar group that is within 200 miles of your area of Texas. BTW, I could use the rear but again shipping has doubled over the last several years.

Back