• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1973 Plymouth ‘Cuda 340 Auto Rolling Chassis Project Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is an BS code “Cuda” car that was originally a 340 Auto car. Original Motor and Transmission are not with the car. Most of the car is original parts as far as I know. The car is completely disassembled and on a chassis rollers (US Car Tool Body Wheels $575 cost). This is a project car. There was typical rust in the rear quarters, trunk, and floors. The car has been completely sand blasted and coated with PPG primer. There is a ton of new metal parts purchased and fitted, but will require welding for final install. The US Car Tools mini tub kit is installed with partial new metal in the wheel wells. You can at this point remove the mini tubs and repair the trunk floor before welding in the quarters. A one piece trunk floor and braces has also been installed. The full rear quarters (AMD) are fitted and currently set in with sheet metal screws. The rest of the metal to complete the rear end is included with the car. Metal was sourced from AMD with only a few exceptions.

The car will require metal work/replacement on the drivers floor and the firewall. There is a repairable rust spot in the passengers side drip rail. The hood and front fenders are all original. Drivers side fender and hood are in good shape, minimal rust on the hood in the vent area. Passenger side fender has some dents and damage, will need repaired or replaced. US Car Tool Level 3 Chassis stiffening kit is included ($1600 cost), but only the mini tub parts have been installed. I also have new bolt kits and most of the original bolts bagged as part of disassembly (unless rusted beyond use).

I have all the original parts on the K-member and rear end with springs. Rear is a 8 ¾. Have 2 14” rally wheels. Car was disc front and drum rear, all parts included. Engine, Transmission, Driveshaft are all gone and not included. Car has a clutch pedal assembly, but I also have the automatic shifter as well.

I have a lot of the interior and trim parts. NOS Grill that has never been installed (worth $750 at least), headlight trim, rear taillights, seats, steering column, interior panels (missing 1 panel), and lots of little trim parts. All needs to be cleaned and refurbished. I have all the window mechanisms and door glass, quarter glass, and rear glass. Front windshield was not usable and is not included. I even have custom billet trunk hinges I got from a guy in South Carolina ($300 cost and year wait on those).

Car has NC Provisional Title that can be converted to full title when drivable.

I have spent 6 years sourcing parts and tinkering with this car. It is a big project, but will be a killer car when done. I have two other cars that are eating up my time and budget for this build. These cars are getting harder to find, and none of them are cheap. I have already done a lot of work cleaning this car up to get ready for a build. If you have time, skills, or money this will be a great project. Restore it or resto mod it with a newer hemi.

Price is $14,000 firm. Not interested in trades or parting the car out. I have been walking around the Cuda for 6yrs, not in a hurry to sell it. Car will require preferably a box trailer to haul car and all the parts.

VIN: BS23H3B227887

Model Year:1973

Model: Plymouth 'Cuda

Body Style: 2dr Hardtop

Price Style: Special

Engine: 340 1-4BBL 8 Cylinder

Assembly Plant: Hamtrack, Michigan

Over $5000 in New Metal that comes with the car. Plus I have extra trunk metal and quarter skins that go as well.

AMD Quarters $1,300.00

Trunk floor Ext $220.00

Outer Wheel house $100.00

Trunk Gutters $170.00

Trunk floor $390.00

Deck Lid $500.00

Tail Pan $500.00

Taillight Reinforce $120.00

Rear Valance Brackets $47.00

Trunk Floor Braces $140.00

Trunk Lock Support $90.00

US Car Tool Level 3 Chassis $1,600.00