• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

26th Mopars @ E-Town Aug 25 & 26 Show n Go Schedule

Reaction score
Come out and see the East Coast’s Best Show n Go Mopars this coming weekend at the 26th Annual MCG Mopars @ E-Town event August 25th & 26th Englishtown, NJ. Attraction and activities schedule for this event are:

Link to Mopars @ E-Town page. http://www.etownraceway.com/mydocuments/mopar2012back.pdf

INVITATIONAL DISPLAY- Congratulations to our 2012 Invitational vehicle owners who have been selected for our 2012 Mopars @ E-Town Invitational Display Aug 25th & 26th . Our 2012 Invitational display will be featured under the Big Top Tent on our paved Show Field. This years Mopars on display are: JOHN ANTONELLI 2012 Nationals OE Gold Certified 1969 Daytona, DALTON BEAULIER 1968 DART GTS 383 4v, PATRICIA & DAVE CONOVER’s 1970 Charger 383 Survivor, JOHN PIAZZA’s 1964 Dodge Super Stock HEMI, KATHY SKEWORSKI’s 2011 Retro Mod Dodge Challenger R/T, JOHN DALLAIN’s 1969 A12 440+6BBL Road Runner, BRIAN KAPRAL’s 1969 Charger 383 4Spd. SHARLEEN BARBAGALLO’s 1972 Demon 340 GSS and CHIP’s 1965 Satellite 383 Conv. All of these great Mopars will be on Display all weekend long for you to enjoy.

SHOW- 42 plus Show Classes for every Chrysler Corporation Vehicle New and Old.

SWAP MEET- Come out and find that part that is needed to complete your restoration. Or Come out and Sell those parts that you no longer need to an all Mopar crowd.

RACE- Multiple Race Classes including, Nostalgia Super Stock Trophy, SuperCar ShootOut (Factory Appearing Stock Tire) Modern Muscle, Trophy and many additional classes scheduled for both days. Don’t forget Friday Nights Kick-off, Mopar vs. the World Race.

BURNOUT CONTEST- A Burnout contest Saturday Afternoon will fill the NJ sky with smoke and the staging lanes with rubber. The Grand Prize will be 2013 Entry to the Mopars @ E-Town Event as well as SuperCar ShootOut and E-Town swag. (merchandise) Total Value at over $300.00 plus Winner and Runner-up Awards.

HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE AWARD- We will be honoring ALL Pre 1961 model years Mopars, 1962, 1967 and 1972 Model year Mopars. The first 100 Pre 1961, 1962, 1967 and 1972 Model year Mopars entered in the Show will receive a special Historical Significance Award/ Plaque. (First 100 cars total)

The time has come to hold ourselves accountable to being the difference in bringing this show back to being the biggest Show n Go event on the east coast. Please Stop by the SuperCar ShootOut pit area to express your opinions and ideas.

Thank you in advance for your support of this event, Ralph Barbagallo.

Buddhascuda

Reaction score
tryed the show today

Come out and see the East Coast’s Best Show n Go Mopars this coming weekend at the 26th Annual MCG Mopars @ E-Town event August 25th & 26th Englishtown, NJ. Attraction and activities schedule for this event are:

Link to Mopars @ E-Town page. http://www.etownraceway.com/mydocuments/mopar2012back.pdf

INVITATIONAL DISPLAY- Congratulations to our 2012 Invitational vehicle owners who have been selected for our 2012 Mopars @ E-Town Invitational Display Aug 25th & 26th . Our 2012 Invitational display will be featured under the Big Top Tent on our paved Show Field. This years Mopars on display are: JOHN ANTONELLI 2012 Nationals OE Gold Certified 1969 Daytona, DALTON BEAULIER 1968 DART GTS 383 4v, PATRICIA & DAVE CONOVER’s 1970 Charger 383 Survivor, JOHN PIAZZA’s 1964 Dodge Super Stock HEMI, KATHY SKEWORSKI’s 2011 Retro Mod Dodge Challenger R/T, JOHN DALLAIN’s 1969 A12 440+6BBL Road Runner, BRIAN KAPRAL’s 1969 Charger 383 4Spd. SHARLEEN BARBAGALLO’s 1972 Demon 340 GSS and CHIP’s 1965 Satellite 383 Conv. All of these great Mopars will be on Display all weekend long for you to enjoy.

SHOW- 42 plus Show Classes for every Chrysler Corporation Vehicle New and Old.

SWAP MEET- Come out and find that part that is needed to complete your restoration. Or Come out and Sell those parts that you no longer need to an all Mopar crowd.

RACE- Multiple Race Classes including, Nostalgia Super Stock Trophy, SuperCar ShootOut (Factory Appearing Stock Tire) Modern Muscle, Trophy and many additional classes scheduled for both days. Don’t forget Friday Nights Kick-off, Mopar vs. the World Race.

BURNOUT CONTEST- A Burnout contest Saturday Afternoon will fill the NJ sky with smoke and the staging lanes with rubber. The Grand Prize will be 2013 Entry to the Mopars @ E-Town Event as well as SuperCar ShootOut and E-Town swag. (merchandise) Total Value at over $300.00 plus Winner and Runner-up Awards.

HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE AWARD- We will be honoring ALL Pre 1961 model years Mopars, 1962, 1967 and 1972 Model year Mopars. The first 100 Pre 1961, 1962, 1967 and 1972 Model year Mopars entered in the Show will receive a special Historical Significance Award/ Plaque. (First 100 cars total)

The time has come to hold ourselves accountable to being the difference in bringing this show back to being the biggest Show n Go event on the east coast. Please Stop by the SuperCar ShootOut pit area to express your opinions and ideas.

Thank you in advance for your support of this event, Ralph Barbagallo.
i went to this show today expecting it to be just as good as years past but when i arrived today i was pissed off.there were only about 12-18 people selling parts and two companies at the show to sell parts were Jacks and herbs.mopar muscle was there and they brought back the chysler power magazine.
for show cars there were not many of them there and a small amount of cars were there for drag racing.I think that this is the last year i will make the trip to englishtown.i really thought today was a total waste of time and gas :angry8:

Reaction score
Glad you came out. What car did you bring?

Raceway Park, SuperCar Races and everyone involved in this show and race would like to thank all that attended and supported this event.

Here are the NUMBERS. Every single category was up! Car count was the most in 7 years. Race cars was the most in 4 years. The swap meet area was the largest since 2007. Pre registration was the largest in 5 years. The gate traffic was very big. ( I saw many of familiar faces minus there cars ??????) Saturdays Car show was the biggest since 2007. Don’t forget- Saturdays show is best in class, 1st place awards. I have never seen a large show field on Saturday. Also, Saturday’s race venue was filled with many show cars having fun down the legendary Raceway Park quarter mile. The Burnout contest saw 5 competitors having fun.
Sunday the numbers were 5 times better in all categories and the car show saw just under 200 cars.
I took many pulse checks with racers, vendors, spectators and show car owners. The majority want to see this show improve, and are ready to make the difference. They are very excited about the changes we’ve made for this years event and are excited about 2013.

The 2013 Mopars @ E-Town event is all ready in the works. We started planning on Friday night and will have the 2013 date for everyone to save in January of 2013.

I have over 2000 professional photographer picture to post of the show, swap and race to share over the next couple of days.

Last, This was said earlier, This event has a Show, Swap & Race available for us. We need to supply the cars and parts to make it successful. I am ready to do this, are YOU?

JamesG

Reaction score
I was at the show on Saturday, had a good time though it is NOTHING like it was back when they called it the Mopar Atlantic Nationals thought and it would be great to get back to those times. Vendor aisle was huge and all the magazines used to cover the event back then. I remember Don Garlits running the old Swamp Rat rails then, the Hemi Under Glass, Bill Maverick, Darrell Alderman, Darrell Gwynn, etc.

I was only there Saturday so I brought my 2009 Charger Super Bee. I run in the Hemi Bracket series all year and this was a points day for us.. and a very good one for me. I won the modern muscle class and was runner up in the B3 class. I'm hoping you might have some shots of me on the track.

I'll be back again next year, hopefully make it down for the Sunday show with the Barracuda.

My car waiting to run during a stoppage:
2012-08-25110407Large.jpg

Last edited:

MoparGod

Reaction score
I was there as a vender. I keep coming back every year, and the last few I wonder why. If people aren't going to buy parts, then the swap meet is going to keep getting smaller! I had price low to get rid of some parts, and people were hardly looking! Most vender sales were to other venders! The actual public didn't want to spend money on anything. I actually had some clown pick up a part marked $40, and looked at me with a serious face and offered me $5.00! CRAZY!

Back