• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 340 Six Pack Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gogrndvl340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
340 Mopar Six pack setup. Includes the following…Original Edelbrock Intake that has been tanked, cleaned and checked by Kammer and Kammer in dayton Ohio. Ready to go.

NOS carbs from 1975 and 1976 still in their Holley boxes. Center 4792 date 2665 Outboards 4790 date 1346 on both Carbs are in perfect shape. No corrosion or fading. The carbs still sport their correct gold finish and are stunning. The center carb has the plastic packaging cut but on the base of the carb you can see it has never had a nut installed on it. These carbs have NEVER BEEN ON A CAR and I believe never out of box.

BRAND NEW Mopar 6 pack air cleaner. With new filter still in package. Also included the studs, wing nuts, and carb to air cleaner gaskets. This air cleaner was new in the box when I acquired it at Carlisle last year but the box was falling apart so I had to remove the Mopar performance box. This air cleaner is metal base and lid and is from the 90s. With new sealed filter element still.

Throttle bracket new with Mopar part tag. Correct Six pack decals. Holley carb gasket kit also came with this setup when I bought it. Local pickup in dayton Ohio. Shipping is possible but will be on buyers dime. Items would need shipped in 3 separate boxes. Cash in person or PayPal ONLY. PayPal will include a small fee if you choose to use goods and services.

All of the hard parts to find are here and are LIKE NEW. Only a few small accessories remain to have this on your car for spring.
Local pickup in dayton Ohio. Shipping is possible but will be on buyers dime. Items would need shipped in 3 separate boxes. Cash in person or PayPal ONLY. PayPal will include a small fee if you choose to use goods and services.

Price $6,000

View attachment intake.jpg

View attachment out box 2.jpg

out box.jpg

View attachment center.jpg

Center box.jpg

View attachment acc.jpg

View attachment base.jpg

View attachment air cleaner.jpg

View attachment decals.jpg

View attachment filter.jpg

Status