• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 340 T/A long block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart SRT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over the years I bet there is some crazy stories as to why engines were swapped and how some were destroyed. How an engine could end up states away from it's car.
When I bought this one I do not think the numbers were that important. Maybe a little? Early ninety's. I had it for a few years before rebuilding it and putting it in a 68 dart. At that time car engine bay was painted and started tearing car apart ran it but car would not be licensed as of yet. 20+ years wow. The T/A engine was likely in a dart longer than the Cuda. While not the correct car I always had an appreciation for the T/A engine. One of the defining components of an awesome car.
Hopefully it makes its way back to a original AAR Cuda or T/A Challenger.

Mopar Mitch

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got car 297262....not far off that one...if anyone has that block let me know
I have a TA short block 0B296033 sitting on an engine stand. Owned it and run in my clone TA since late 1970s. Recently replaced by a SB stroker (with my ported T/A heads on top). Needs rebuilding... currently 040... always ran great. Considering to sell it (not cheap... market price at minimum)... preferably to the matching car if still around.

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a TA short block 0B296033 sitting on an engine stand. Owned it and run in my clone TA since late 1970s. Recently replaced by a SB stroker (with my ported T/A heads on top). Needs rebuilding... currently 040... always ran great. Considering to sell it (not cheap... market price at minimum)... preferably to the matching car if still around.
Looks like a good spot to put my Numbers out there again.
AAR-
EK2 ob296028

AAR-
Lime light ob292410

1970 340 Cuda (non AAR)
Ob160304

L

70cudashaker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got car 297262....not far off that one...if anyone has that block let me know
Hi good afternoon, I am looking for a t/a block for one of my 2 t/A’s would you be interested in selling ?

thanks for your time
Jordan

Attachments

• DD510C75-AFF6-4D5E-83C4-FEA9F0F3FD65.jpeg
    DD510C75-AFF6-4D5E-83C4-FEA9F0F3FD65.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 132

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi good afternoon, I am looking for a t/a block for one of my 2 t/A’s would you be interested in selling ?

thanks for your time
Jordan
Ops-
Sorry for the confusion, but these are the ta blocks that I am looking for.
Yeah definitely a long shot, but I have these 2 AARs without the original engines that is what I was saying.

70cudashaker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ops-
Sorry for the confusion, but these are the ta blocks that I am looking for.
Yeah definitely a long shot, but I have these 2 AARs without the original engines that is what I was saying.
Lol sorry , I have 2 AAR,s as well need blocks , don’t care if there numbers match just need genuine t/a , blocks if you have any leads would appreciated

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol sorry , I have 2 AAR,s as well need blocks , don’t care if there numbers match just need genuine t/a , blocks if you have any leads would appreciated
Did you read the first post in this thread? There is a T/A block for sale, just click the little number one down to the left side.
Buy it and put it into one of your righteous rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back