• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 4 speed top plate for console

Status
Not open for further replies.

70SunFun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck, they are out there but could be pricey. There's a person advertising many E body parts on the For A Bodies Only web site. Check him out.

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think a member here was cleaning out a pretty incredible collection of parts.
Oldmanmopar is the site name. You may search him and check it out. Good luck to you.

V02Barracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got the whole set up and I guess I'd consider letting it go. Let me know if you'd like to make a deal. Mike

IMG_2031[1].JPG

IMG_2032[1].JPG

IMG_2033[1].JPG

Billshemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Mike, but only need top plate, have the 4 speed console ,if I don't find one I'll get a new one

Moparply

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easily said “I’ll just get a new one!”

The new reproductions are junk! They cost $190-$200 and that doesn’t include shipping.

They don’t fit! They are not the correct shape or size as the originals. They are larger in length, width and thickness. They will need to be ground down to size before installation. The wood grain decal is not correct, that will also need to be replaced with a more correct version.

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Easily said “I’ll just get a new one!”

The new reproductions are junk! They cost $190-$200 and that doesn’t include shipping.

They don’t fit! They are not the correct shape or size as the originals. They are larger in length, width and thickness. They will need to be ground down to size before installation. The wood grain decal is not correct, that will also need to be replaced with a more correct version.
Maybe the guy “oldmanmopar “ can produce. He really posted a lot of parts before Carlisle. Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back