• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 7.25 rear 1970 Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glas86

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello

I have a 7.25 rear axle out of my 1970 Challenger survivor with 30k miles for sale. The rear axle did not make any noises and was never painted or anything. The production marks with the yellow pen are still conserved under a layer of grease. The car is rust free and the rear is in the same great condition. It comes with u bolts and shock plates. I did change the rear to an 8.75 unit since I did not want to destroy the original one with the 340 the previous owner installed. This is the chance for someone who wants to do a 100% correct restoration on a small block or slant car. I know it is not worth much but I am moving back to Germany and cant take it with me. I would love to see someone use it since it is in really great condition. Part is located in Rochester Hills Michigan. 100$ obo

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wish I needed it.
Just to point it out I run a 7.25 with 4:11 in an Abody behind a 400 big block. Used to run it with a 383. blew the 383 shifting lots of time's in the 8K plus range and that rear has handled it for years and years.
These are tougher than most give me credit for.
Don't be afraid to put it behind any of your motors.
Bump for the sale of a great rear end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back