• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 70 Barracuda convertible race car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen 3 Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This was for sale on ebag about a year ago. Was out of Pennsylvania or Ohio, I believe. Just putting this out there to see if anyone recognizes the car, if it was sold, if it's still for sale, how to get in contact with former/current owner/s. Thanks in advance for any information!!! My name is Zach. I am located in NW Iowa. Pm me here.
$_3.jpg

Gen 3 Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Talked to someone about this car today. Now in Texas somewhere. Supposedly, the next owner was/is turning it back into a streetcar. If the owner visits this site, and, the car is still in as pictured condition, PLEASE PM me here. Thanks!

Gen 3 Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd like to kep it a race car. This particular car was probably just a car somebody decided to build. Probabaly no historical significance, whatsoever. Just like old race cars. The cuda verts' are the best ones! Broke my heart when I saw the Steve Bagwell SS/D vert' restored to assembly line new. History lost forever.

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember seeing it on Ebay, I thought it was a hardtop with the roof cut off. I thought the Bagwell car deserved to be put back to as new condition the 71 front end and other incorrect parts don't belong on the car but I like 70 models better then 71 so I am a bit bias.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back