• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 v code challenger

Benrunner

Reaction score
image.jpeg
I'll be restoring this next. It's a true v code body numbers match, numbers match except the block

Benrunner

Reaction score
All matching numbers except the block. Minimal rust, it's a true v code six pack 70 challenger

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Very kool, what's the story behind it? How long have you had it? Build sheet, fender tag? And what's the story on the '65/6 Chrysler next to it??

Benrunner

Reaction score
I got from a lady who's husband passed. I did get the fender tag. I brought it home last Friday and found a build sheet in the driver seat but it's not for this car. This one is an fe5 car the sheet is for a 383 rt top banana car. It was very expensive the lady paid attention to her husband when he spoke about it. The Chrysler 300 4 speed is a very nice complete car appeared to need a good detail is also hers I think she wanted 19000 for it.

moparlee

Reaction score
I got from a lady who's husband passed. It was very expensive the lady paid attention to her husband when he spoke about it.

Good for her. We don't want to take advantage of a little ol lady or young lady! That other build sheet doesn't look that far off from your fender tag.
Looks like a real decent car for your resto.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
They only made a handful of those and at 19K she definitely knows what she has, as previously stated, she paid attention to her husband.

Back