• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND 71 Challenger grille parts and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I realize after an intense 24hrs of searching for a driver or restored 71 grille that I am more than likely gonna need to put one together out of parts and pieces. I do have a professional grade nitrogen welder so any usable parts and pieces I'll will be happy to buy and pay for the ride!

71 chall pics.jpg

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
I have both sides of the 71 grille inserts, (restored), the ones with the stainless trims. Haven't seen them in a while so let me try to inspect them. Been boxed for years. Send me an email address and I'll get some pix for you if interested.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both sides of the 71 grille inserts, (restored), the ones with the stainless trims. Haven't seen them in a while so let me try to inspect them. Been boxed for years. Send me an email address and I'll get some pix for you if interested.
[email protected]

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need nice driver quality headlight bezels there out there new but I could live with driver quality as that is what’s out there on the grille scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back