• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 Cuda door jam connector pins

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Good evening all, would anybody know where I can get the male pins for the drivers door jam switch on a 71 Cuda? This would be the harness side male 3 pin connector. Just trying to avoid buying a complete used harness, unless I have to. Thanks in advance!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I know you said harness side. This is the switch in original condition. If you are looking at a corroded switch with bad pins.maybe you just need the switch. A number of sellers on ebay.

inl14964-ebm02_928__3.jpg

EW1BH27

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, just think this is what he might be looking for.

1FACE7A9-B31A-4D42-B3C0-182C932B4321.jpg

gf7cuda

Reaction score
I know you said harness side. This is the switch in original condition. If you are looking at a corroded switch with bad pins.maybe you just need the switch. A number of sellers on ebay.

View attachment 104541
Challenger RTA I do have new switch. Looking on the 3 pin harness side. Male connector that plugs into that switch. Thanks.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Do you have this gor sale?
That's someone else's picture. I do have one on my parts harness (pictured) BUT I'm in Canada so shipping it might not be cheap. Give me your zip code and I'll checkout Canada Post's website for shipping cost. I won't send it lettermail, after working for the post office (technician) for 35 years I've seen how sorting machines can rip open envelopes with objects in them. How much wire would you want with it too? Hopefully someone in the US will chime in and you might better off asking in the Parts Wanted section.

DoorSwcPlug.JPG

gf7cuda

Reaction score
02780. Taunton Massachusetts. 6-8 inches of possible. Thanks.....Bill

EW1BH27

Reaction score
I'll PM you the numbers. You can feel free to wait is someone else comes up with another option for you. In the meantime I cut 14 inches to include the harness plug female spade connector too,

DoorSwcPlug2a.jpg

gf7cuda

Reaction score
I'll PM you the numbers. You can feel free to wait is someone else comes up with another option for you. In the meantime I cut 14 inches to include the harness plug female spade connector too,

View attachment 104647
Thank you, let me know how much, I think there might not be many more options...Bill

Back