• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 71 dodge challenger rt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebody7

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I've had this car on eBay for a couple of weeks now and still have it. It's a 71 Challenger RT originally, 383 auto plum crazy, black interior, top and stripes. No motor and trans but pretty complete and solid body needing minor rust repair. All body numbers match the VIN tag and has the fender tag. Body needs rust repair in the trunk floor, trunk filler panel, driver's side front floor pan and rear driver's foot well area. Other floor pans have some surface rust but no rust through. A couple small spots on back window frame. The quarters are solid except for a few small holes behind the rear wheels but driver's side has dents from body line down and the passenger has some filler on bottom. Wheel lips are nice. Solid frame, rockers, roof, wheelhouses, trunk extensions, tail panel, inner fenders, and firewall. Inner fenders have a few stress cracks. Doors and fenders are solid but have dents and dings. Nice hood and trunk lid with minimal rust on the lip. Has all original tinted glass. Bumpers are straight. Nice grille, tail lights and panel. Grille does have a crack on the driver's side that is an easy repair. Front valence is nice, rear valence look like it needs a little work. Has all interior panels and trim in good condition. Nice ralley guages and switch panel. All wiring there. Three speaker dash has cracks but speakers are there. The car originally came with the console mounted cassette deck R26 but is gone. Console is there and is in good condition. Has original quarter scoops and back seat that needs recovering. Was originally ordered as an export car. This is how I bought the car two years ago. Title lost, have bill of sale. I can send more pics if needed. I talked to a title company and Vin is clear and said it would be about $550 for a new title. They do all the work and gaurantee a title. I will work with the buyer on this just need to sell now. Any questions please ask. Included is a set of newly covered front buckets and rear seat with new foam and covers professionally done by an upholstery shop, and a nice tuff wheel to replace the cracked wheel. Front seats do not have backs or mounting brackets but the blue ones in the car do.

KIMG0209.JPG

KIMG0209.JPG

quapman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking the lack of title is what's keeping you from selling easily. Does your state have a way to get one without a title service? A bonded title, maybe?

Ebody7

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured, it's a good car. Yes, I believe I can get a bonded title. I talked to this title service and they said no problem so I just figured that was the way to go.

Daves69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be an easier sell if you were to secure the clear title before the sale, no?

Ebody7

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be easier but need the money now and didn't figure the title would be that much of a problem. It's a good project and I think at a good price.

Bt1404

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ebody 7. If this is still available, call me

Bryan 585-259-1710

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back