• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

72 Barracuda parts for sale or trade for 65 Fish parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 72 parts car that I am using to get my 65 Fish on the road. The car was involved in a front ender. 90% of the rear of the body even w/the side rear window down and back is in good shape. I have so many parts that if you are looking for something send me a quick PM. I have 80% of the Hardware (nuts, bolts etc;) they have been in a electrolysis bath for 2 day's twice and hand scrubbed and coated w/WD/40 in ziplock's. I have been wide open on this for 2 weeks and still have a lot to get off. I am looking for the 2 park/turn lenses on the front of a 65 - 66, windshield washer bottle for elec pump, front and rear bumpers, a good 4 bbl have Large secondary and small primary holes in manifold (79 360) would like the carb to be off a 360, hopefully it'll be enough. I also need a set of 4 or 5 14" Aluminum Mag style rim's. That's all I can think of. If you need a part for a 72 or have a part for a 65 and want to trade for something off the 72 or a reasonable offer. I am not looking to get rich off these parts just to use it to get them on the road and my 65 along w/it. I go over every part as if I was putting it in my own car and guarantee everything and if you are not satisfied I will refund price and reimburse all shipping costs. The VIN is # BH23G3B400156, It has been in an old shed since 1978 and has 68k miles on it. Thank you, and I only use PayPal.

John h

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need 1 possibly more tail light rings. how much?

Thanks John

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How rough is this 68,000 mile car? Seems that someone would want to restore it.

rocketboy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEEDING A SET OF SUN VISORS FOR MY 73. WHAT COLOR AND HOW MUCH THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back