• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 340 and 727, $1,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

CudaKeith

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling a 1973 340 and 727. They both ran like a bear when pulled. It's a long story, but I bought them for a 73 Duster project two years ago. I helped my buddy pull them from his Cuda. He went with a big block because the car was already back halved. Now, two years later, I sold a 79 Dodge step side and the 73 Duster to buy that same Cuda. I know it's the numbers matching engine and tranny to this car, but being back halved, it will never return to stock. Included with the sale is a new water pump, new aluminum pulleys, a high torque mini starter and some odds and ends small block stuff. The intake on the 340 is cracked at the water temp sending unit. It needs an intake and carb. I also do not have exhaust manifolds for it, it had headers on it when it was pulled. I'll take $1,500 for the whole package. I'll take $1,000 for the engine only without the extras and without the M/T valve covers. The only thing that I know is wrong besides the intake, is the mounting ear on the bottom behind the starter is cracked on the block. The machine shop says this has no effect on the block. I live in NE Pa., and may be able to help with delivery.

DSCN0432.jpg

DSCN0433.jpg

PB040118.jpg

416challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'd keep it, with all the stuff amd is doing now a days. u could actually bring it back not that i would want to but if money is what your worried about then i would restore the cuda back to what it once was and sell it with it's original running gear then go out and find a /6 car and do what you want to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back