• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 Challenger Grill Trim Molding?

DmoparBerg

Reaction score
Hello! Wondering if anyone knows what fasteners the grill trim molding utilizes? Can't seem to find any good information on it and am looking to re-attach the trim molding to my 73 Challenger.

DmoparBerg

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to follow-up on this. Anyone have any ideas? Attaching pic's of what i'm talking about. As you can see the grill molding appears to need some sort of screw/faster setup looking at the actual molding its more of a track setup. I bought the molding from classic industries and spoke with their sales team. They didn't have any idea on what fastener to utilize either unfortunately

Attachments

• challengersnip_grillmolding.jpg
    challengersnip_grillmolding.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 114
  • challengersnip_gril.jpg
    challengersnip_gril.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 103

73Machine

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to follow-up on this. Anyone have any ideas? Attaching pic's of what i'm talking about. As you can see the grill molding appears to need some sort of screw/faster setup looking at the actual molding its more of a track setup. I bought the molding from classic industries and spoke with their sales team. They didn't have any idea on what fastener to utilize either unfortunately
Hey Dmopar, they are a special clip that is not reproduced. I will take a photo of one in my fastener book either tonight or tomorrow. Rumor has it R/T Specialties - Mopar Fasteners, Clips & Hardware has clips that are not an exact match but will work.

Back