• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 cuda front filler peice

ram250098

Reaction score
I found the filler to go from the grille to the bumper but looks like the bumper is still top far away, it does not fill the whole gap. Does the front bumper have some play in and out or is there supposed to be a bit of a gap?
Thanks
AL

ram250098

Reaction score
After trying to install it I am not sure if this is the right one. I have 2 1/2 inches from the reveal in the front grille to the bumper and the filler peice is only 1 1/4 inches.
Does it overlap the grille or sit flush? Also it has mounting holes but I don't see anywhere on the brackets to attach it.
AL

bumper 010.jpg

burdar

Reaction score
I don't know how the Cuda filler is mounted but the Challenger fillers mount to the header panel and the grill. They don't mount to the bumper. Hold the filler up to the grill and see if it lines up. I don't see any holes in your grill but it's possible the holes were filled...or a grill from a 72 was used.

The bumper mounting holes are slotted. Right now the bumper could be pushed all the way forward. It may be as simple as pushing the bumper back farther.

Lightly sanding the filler with some fine wet/dry sandpaper will clean it up nicely. If it still looks old and dirty, it may need a little paint to look new again. I got lucky with my Challenger fillers...they look brand new after a light sanding.

Last edited:

ram250098

Reaction score
Well that pictures say's it all LOL.... I guess I have a 72 Grille.
Well maybe I will fab something up at work.
Thanks again for the picture that is what I needed to see.
AL

Back